In the headlines:
- January 2015: Nicolas TREICH, Senior Researcher at INRA, has been elected Co-editor-in-chief of the Geneva Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR). This journal publishes original research that advances our understanding of the economics of risk and insurance.
- June 2014: Nobel Prize Winner (2001) Joseph Stiglitz has been awarded the 2014 Jean-Jacques Laffont Prize by the mayor of Toulouse Jean-Luc MOUDENC and Colette LAFFONT during the ceremony at the city hall in Toulouse.
Watch the video
Eighth bi-annual conference on The Economics of Intellectual Property, Software and the Internet",Toulouse, France, January 8-9, 2015.
Trading in electronic markets, Toulouse, France, September 11-12, 2014.
20th IDEI Annual Conference and Jean-Jacques Laffont Prize 2014, Toulouse, France, June 3, 2014.
- November 2014:
- Bruno JULLIEN, TSE Scientific Director and Thomas MARIOTTI, Senior Researcher, has been elected Fellow of the Econometric Society.
- Thierry MAGNAC has been elected to the Econometric Society Council for Europe for a term of four years beginning on January 2015.
- Christian HELLWIG has been elected to the "European Economic Association " and will sit for a term of five years, starting on January 1ft 2015.
October 2014: Jean TIROLE, received the 2014 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel
May 2014: Augustin LANDIER, received the 2014 best young economist Prize by the "Cercle des Economistes" and the French media "Le Monde".