- Longevity risk, long term care and (social) insurance: H. Cremer, P. De Donder, J.M. Lozachmeur, P. Pestieau and E. Thibault.
- Risk Sharing Mechanism, liquidity and solvency risks, Asset Pricing : A. Attar, J.P. Décamps, C. Gollier, F. Salanié, T. Mariotti, J. Tirole et S. Villeneuve.
- Risk attitude: Ambiguity and Psychological Bias : C. Bisière, J.P. Décamps, C. Gollier, S. Pouget, F. Salanié, N. Treich and S. Villeneuve.
- Econometrics: Management of Extreme Risks and Interdependence : C. Bontemps and N. Meddahi
During the 44th annual seminar of the European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists, the prize "SCOREGRIE 2017 for the best paper written by a young economist" was awarded to:
- Sebastian Ebert for his article " Decision making when things are only a matter of time ".
The jury was chaired by Michael Hanselmann, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, executive secretary of EGRIE. The SCOR-EGRIE prize for best paper written by a young economist is organized under the responsibility of the "Risk Markets and Value creation" chair of the Institut d’économie industrielle (IDEI) of Toulouse and the Dauphine University of Paris.
During the EGRIE seminar, another prize, sponsored by the Risk Markets and Value Creation Chair (which brings together SCOR, IDEI, Risk Foundation and Paris Dauphine), is also awarded: the SCOR-Geneva Risk and Insurance Review Award Best Paper Award for the best paper in the journal Geneva Risk and Insurance Review. In 2017, the price was awarded to:
- Michel M Denuit, Louis Eeckhoudt, Liqun Liu, Jack Meyer for their paper “Tradeoffs for Downside Risk-Averse Decision-Makers and the Self-Protection Decision”.